Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another stolen time for me to make my last May entry

It had been a busy day, a very busy week and a super busy month (and will always be busy, I guess =.=). My never-ending chores still waits for me when I get back home not to mention the never-ending issues around that really pisses me off.

My bunnywunny got his last visit to the health center last week then we got to bring him all the way to marikina to visit some people but unfortunately weren't at home. He then got a slight fever the day after which got me and his father worried, thankgod it subsided a few hours later. He's doing fine now. Turned 3 months last May 19. He talks by gabbling and smiles widely. He looks much like his father proved by the old baby picture of his father Papa brought from Lucena. Hayy.. I wish I could post a picture of my baby here. He's so cute! (No mother ever seen her child ugly anyway :P).

Nothing is permanent. Things really do change. It takes just time. And some changes hurt you and some are all right. Like now, I am no longer a teen but a mother, single mom FYI -and its damn uncomfortable to be a single parent.XS I got my first Happy Mother's Day greeting and it feels awkward and new, makes me feel proud yet disappointed. Feelings also change, heart perhaps is to be blamed. And I end up doubting and doubting is bad. I sometimes ask myself, "when will I grow up?" when will I ever stop crying at things without a clear reason and be strong? When will I change? I still feel so childdish and stubborn. And him, I thought I've known the person quite enough, but then I was wrong.. is he also changing? I can't keep up anymore and I feel so dumb. I guess people also change and if feelings do change, I hope it is for the better because... goddamnit!

*I miss playing T_T


I'm so ancient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home