Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Jinxed

Ok. I had a chain of bad luck and darn, it was really malas!!

May 20,2007 - My wallet PLUS house keys!

We went home to Batangas for my bunnywunny and my tito..it was his birthday kasi and we went to Bato Spring Resort in Dolores, Quezon. The ride from Tanauan, Batangas to the resort was around an hour away and most of the time we were keeping Kiel behave in Tito Ron's car. Kiel had drooled all over the car seat cover and it stained really bad! >.<

After the outing, we had to pack up around 8pm because we still have work the next day. Kenny and I said our goodbyes to Kiel and my parents, hoping to see them again the next weekend.
We took a jeep going to Turbina in Calamba where most of the buses bound to Cubao and other North bound buses stop. The jeep had just passed the Makiling bridge when it had a flat tire, I should've figured out that it was the start of my jinx..=.="

We waited for a few minutes near that bridge when a JAM bus going to Cubao came.. We had to sit on separate seats because the bus had no seats available for two persons. I paid the fare. My hubby seated beside me when he saw the seat next to me was free. At bus stops, most of provincial buses allow vendors to come up the bus and offer the passengers what they have. I was quite hungry and I saw a vendor selling chicharon. I pulled up my wallet when Kenny told me he had coins on his pocket. He paid the vendor and I again put the wallet back to my bag.
The bus arrived at Ortigas - Megamall around 9 pm. Kenny was carrying the bag when I asked him to check if the wallet was in the bag.. he searched but he didn't found the wallet. I searched for the wallet inside the plastic bag I was carrying pero wala din dun! It was 10 mins. past the bus dropped us there. Kenny was almost in a panic when we learned I lost my wallet and assumed I dropped it inside the bus. The walllet contained Php 1,500 plus coins and the bus ticket and the house keys. We had to push through the thick masa to get a taxi. The first taxi we got declined to drive us to Cubao and it took around 10 minutes more to get another taxi. Buti na lang a taxi driver was good enough to take us to Cubao - Kamias/Kamuning JAM terminal where the bus would probably stop. When we got there, Kenny had to ask a lot of people who work there. The ticket manager in the booth said that there's a chance that the bus might not stop there because they also have another terminal in Muňoz which was way too far Cubao-Kamias! @_@ We had no idea what was the bus no. of the JAM bus we took, what kenny did is he waited for JAM buses going farther north - the buses had no other route naman besides the place where kenny is. He spotted a JAM bus and left me in Jam Cubao terminal. Napuputakti na ako ng lamok at sobrang antok when he came. Bad news - wala na yung wallet ko. The driver said maybe some magbobote saw my wallet when they picked up the empty C2 bottles inside the bus. =.=" Hayyss..

So.. we had to contact some friends and ask if we could crash in their pad for the night. We had to contact Bilko, pero hindi sinasagot yung phone T_T. We tried to contact Jep, Bilko's cousin and we ringed him uhmm I guess three times before he answered.
Bad news - the house was jam packed with kamag-anaks because it was the grad night of one of their cousins.. =.=" Hayyyss..

We had no other option but to use Kenny's "plastic cash" and stay at a hotel or motel for that night. We went to Shaw Blvd. and booked at Garden Orchid Hotel, more like a motel -.- but the amenities of the hotel was fine. An overnight stay costs Php 450 only. Thanks to Metz for reffering that place! hehe. ^__^ Buti na lang the hotel accepts credit cards kasi kukulangin yung budget namin for the whole week if we had to pay in cash! @_@ I texted my Admin manager and a friend before I went to bed, para at least nakapag paalam ako na tanghali na ako makakarating ng office dahil magpapabaklas pa kami ng gate ng bahay!! Hayyyss..=.="

May 21, 2007 - Mondays and my sandals, blame the darn hot weather!

We got home around 10am - and we were probably at work if I didn't lost my wallet. We asked Kuya Vic and Ate Lulu for help opening the gate lock. I prepared brunch and we both left the house around 1pm. We both are just going to file a half day for that day..

We were walking along rosario-ortigas ave. when I felt that the sole/heels of my sandals almost dettached to the upper sole or whatever you call it.. and I was having a hard time keeping my sandal's sole intact. (mukha syang "gutom" sa laki ng pagkakahiwalay!!) Malas pa kasi walang FX going to AYALA / Market! Market!. Hay naku talaga! We have to wait sa highway sa ilam ng init ng araw! Grabe! Super init! para kaming ino-oven! @_@ We decided to go to Market! Market! Mall first before going to work kasi I have to fix my darn sandals in Mr. Quickie.

On our way to market! market mall, I checked my sandals.. konti na lang at bibigay na talaga! >.< We were walikng in the middle the covered plaza-emporium infront of the mall when the heels/sole finally snapped from the sandals itself!! Waaa!! Peste! T_T I was walking na parang pilantod dahil mataas yung isang sapatos ko tapos nakalapat yung isa! Good thing Mr Quikie was just a a few meters away. Dedma lang ako sa sira kong sapatos while walking towards the store. The repair costs Php 50 for temporary lang daw yun.. We have to wait for 30 minutes to get it fixed. The lady in Mr Quickie lend me a pair of rubber sandal. It was almost 2pm and darn, nsa labas pa ako. Pati si Kenny naabala yung trabaho dahil sa akin! T_T Hay naku talaga! =.="

We went inside the mall for a little window shop of things like appliances, and baby stuff and afterwards fetched my sandals and we both went to work. Thank god my boss was not mad at hindi sinusumpong when I came. >.<

May 22, 2007 - Home alone

Kenny have to go to Lucena (his hometown).He was assigned to manage an event there. He told me he was going to be away for 2 days. I was alone the whole night!! T__T

Pauwi na ako sa bahay namin when it rained hard sa may Robinsons Galleria. I did not carry my umbrella, ok, im no girlscout pero malay ko ba na uulan! @_@ So I waited for half an hour inside the mall bago ako nakauwi ng bahay. It rained but its hot inside the house. And since Kenny wasn't there, it was eerie inside the house. It felt like someone's watching me from outside..ngii~!! @_@
I wasn't able to sleep well that night..


May 23,2007 - Curse you, TAGA-LIPA ARE!, Curse you!

I woke up with a headache. I missed Kenny and I was late for work! Buti na lang, my boss wasn't there when I arrived. The time was 10:15am, 15 mins. late! >.< I turned on my PC and opened IE and started to work. That darn virus "TAGA LIPA ARE" - a browser virus I guess, identified by having "TAGA-LIPA ARE!" at the title bar of your browser and multiple APIs starts to pop-up (I don't know if it also affects Firefox, Netscape, Opera and other browsers because I only use IE in my office PC). the virus affects my work since I use the internet all the time.. it had affected my hard disk and most of the time, I had to restart (or force restart) whenever it attacks my pc's system. And it took me a whole day to finish one html file to upload for the company's website. Before 6pm, Sir Mark, my boss called from our main branch and asked me why I didn't uploaded and answered all online queries... I had nothing to explain since he already knows that my PC was infected b a virus. He was dissappointed and told me to do better and finish my work tommorow. The fact that I was absent last Saturday and worked half-day last Monday plus I wasn't able to work efficiently for the last few days was a real dissappointment for him..

Bad shot... hayyss =.="

Kenny arrived around 10pm and bought me pasalubong! Yey! Buti na lang chocolates and pastries eased up my frustration! ^________^

                                                                                                                                                                                 -post finished on May 25, 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home