Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Surprise, Surprise!!

-im now two decades and two years alive XD~!!

I went home in Batangas the night before my birthday to check-out my bunnywunny. He's now about 15 months old. He's doing great now that mama's looking over him. My bunnywunny's yaya went home to her province in Mindoro last April 15, she told us she wasn't coming back. Now I'm wondering if I was rude to her while she was working for us.=.=" Hindi naman siguro. Anyways, it was good she was gone. And I'm thankful Mama volunteered to look after him while we are looking for a new yaya for my son. Kiel was sound asleep when I got home around 1 a.m. He was on his crib on his usual sleeping position - he sleeps on his side with a pillow between his legs. I just kissed him on the cheek careful not to wake him up then I made myself ready to go to bed.. I still have work after a few hours, have to be ready by 7am..

I woke up around 6am hearing noise from the other room. When I went to the parent's room where Kiel sleeps, I was surprised to see my son awake (weird that I was surprised upon seeing him awake at his usual waking time XD).He was playing with my youngest brother when he saw me. He looked up to me like he doesn't recognize his own mother. Then a few seconds later he put his hands in his face covering his eyes and then he opened his hands giving me the sweetest smile -as if he was playing with me "pick-a-boo!".I laughed hard seeing my son play "pick-a-boo" with me. I couldn't believe he actually learned that. You can't imagine how I felt when I saw him and his development. We went out to catch some sunshine. He is now walking on two feet. I watched him walk around the front of the house. And I thought, he wasn't a baby anymore, a todler now much active and adventurous sooner or later, I'd be bringing him to a pre-school..*sighs* such fast time,ne?

It was a wonderful birthday gift to see my son again since the last two weeks that we were apart.^____^

I got on the bus going to Cubao around 7:30am and I was in the office around 9:30am. Buti na lang di ako late! XD No one knows it was my birthday, but it was a good thing because probably my boss would ask all of us to go to COCO CABANNA again for a little drink, eh hindi naman ako umiinom. =.=" The last time we went for a gimick/night out was when we celebrated Ms. Ivy's birthday and that was just 4 days ago..I didn't drink kasi bawal. hehe. I opened my Y!M and saw two offline messages from Pops and Kenny greeting me "hapi boitdey~! XD". TY! TY! XD

I got home from work in our rented house in Pasig pero Kenny wasn't there, and he has the house keys so I waited for him at the bench outside. Mosquitoes was bugging me and I got irritated not just because of them but also because of Kenny for going home late. I bought some BBQ, some "isaw" and RC cola. I was really hungry kasi. I went back and saw the front door open and the lights on. He was there and he greeted me, my birthday wasn't that special for me so I didn't prepare anything like spaghetti or any special food..it was just a regular day.. He was taking off his socks when he asked me to get his changing clothes in the closet/cabinet. And I was like my ussual "tamad" mood and I told him to get his own shorts and shirt inside but he insisted that I get them for him because he was "tinatamad" din~! XD. Hahaha!! Ambobo ko talaga at hindi ko nakuha yung hint..It was just a ussual request so I went to our bedroom and opened the cabinet and saw the flowers inside. OMG! at OMG talaga!

I was always requesting *islash* begging *islash* pleading for him to buy me flowers since our first date. And that was way back 3 and a half years ago.. I was always asking him to buy me those beautiful, sweet smelling flowers in the mall or in the street but he didn't even bought me one because..because..well, because he doesn't want to! =.=" Ang kuripot talaga! X3 I find it romantic if a guy bought his girl flowers (or even freshly picked flowers from your kapitbahay's bakod would do!) But he would always neglect me whenever he sees my eyes glitter as I see the rows of flower shops in cubao or in the mall. He doesn't even give effort to pick me those flowers I find cute while we walk somewhere where I saw beautiful flowers.. So for the last few weeks, I stopped asking him to buy me some, I was getting used to his cold approach.. I never bothered asking him again.

But last May 4, shet talaga! I saw those flowers and hugged him and thanked him for giving me the thing I have always asked him.. I wasn't expecting anything from himthat day. I was really surprised. My feelings was so stirred that I couldn't help but cry. It was really the best gift I received from him - aside from the shirt, the bracelet, aside from poi-poi and giboi.. well, every gift was special but this gift was special for me. ^__^ Thank you talaga pi! =3

I arranged the flowers and put it in our dinning table (because there was no other place where I could display it but there!) Now I understand why he came home late. I just noticed that the flowers were white, instead of red or peach or yellow..
guess what he said, "eh mahal ang red roses eh!"

NYAK! >.<

2 Comments:

Blogger Tuna Caserole said...

Can someone strike out those last few lines from this entry?

Huh?! Huh?! =..=

6:02 PM  
Blogger Aerynne Silverbreeze said...

nyehehehe X3

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home